Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gray Area

Haven't been blogging due to the humongous pile of work that's waiting for me to strike it out of the to-do list. And not forgetting the upcoming term test which I've yet to begin my revision. All these are freaking me out more than ever.

I guess I've just summarised what I've been doing in that few sentences. Boring life right? Been real busy since I'm in the publicity team and head for the Orange Week. And to top it off, we went back to school on Monday, a PUBLIC HOLIDAY. It's definitely my first time and I drove myself to school, which I'm proud of myself.

I'm trying hard these days to find my motivation to study, been screwing up test for not being prepared and scoring like shit. I guess I'm competitive that scoring that low is making me feel like crap. And I shouldn't be even blogging now given the amount of work and revision I need to be doing.

Anyway, went to Tina's 21st Birthday Party on Sunday (20/09/2009)! Love the date and it's occurrence is like once in forever? Mad crazy and mad loads of people pouring in. Had my share of fun. And secretly I love her presents, holga cameras eh!!! I also want! And I won't mind having a Polaroid. AND, SHE WORE A DRESS. She never ever wanna wear skirt nor dress but she look hot wearing a dress. I wanna go to more 21st parties! =)

There are some things swirling in my mind, in and out as they wish. I don't even know how to deal with it. And seriously, I shouldn't be cause I've got a humongous pile of assignments to do which is making my head hurts and thumping.

Love and Take care.

If only, is always the question that I've been asking myself. And I think I put myself through all the emotion rollercoaster cause my brain never cease to fantasize like a child reading fairytales and believing it's all true. What a fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home